Your customer stories shape your story – are you ready to hear them?
Since 1993, we have worked on simplifying the lives of marketers and strategists by providing services of quantitative and qualitative research and strategic consulting to clients in finance, IT&T, healthcare, consumer and social sectors.
Desire to move forward and provide our clients with an even wider range of services brought us to 2019 were we joined forces with leading management consultancy Civitta –transforming into a family of solutions branded as CCC – Customer Centric Consultancy.
Rebranding to CCC was meant to highlight Customer Centricity as the core of our mindset. We seek that our clients rethink their business while walking in their customers’ shoes. Through market and consumer research, advanced analytics and decades of experience across industries we provide insights that stimulate growth and build tailored strategies that drive positive change.
Our team is here to help you navigate and challenge your industry and to align your organization to what truly matters. We are a strategic partner for private and public sector clients. We seek to turn challenges into breakthrough opportunities and ideas into reality.
CEO, leader of research and strategy
- 20+ years of experience in marketing and market research.
- Strategic marketing – brand positioning, role and architecture, internal and external communication management.
- Consumer insights: behavior, values, satisfaction.
- ROMI – brand value, market investments cost-effectiveness evaluation.
DATA PROJECT MANAGER
- Customer segmentation and CLV management.
- Advanced / predictive data analytics (KNIME, Tableau, R, MSSQL/MySQL/PostgreSQL, Alteryx, Azure) .
- Data automation and data warehouse design.
- Business Intelligence. KPIs, dashboard design.
Research project manager
- Quantitative and qualitative research design and implementation management.
- Data analysis.
- Category exploration, customer needs, satisfaction and behavior.
- Customer segmentation.
- Product or service development.
- Employee satisfaction and engagement.
SENIOR DATA EXPERT
- Big data preprocessing, analysis and result presentation (R, Python, C, SQL, Linux shell scripting etc.).
- Artificial intelligence for customer behavior prediction.
- Customer segmentation and behavior data analysis.
- Data-based product and service offering.
- Churn prediction.
- Dashboard design.
Quantitative research expert
- Data analysis, synthesis.
- Quantitative research methodology.
- Data driven storytelling.
- KPI dashboards. Voice of the customer.
- Customer segmentation.
- Consumer behaviour.
Qualitative research expert
- Category exploration, customer needs, behavior, satisfaction, product / service development, communication, concept testing, branding, etc.
- Qualitative research methodology and various projective techniques.
- Research design & project management.
- Brand development and management.
- Customer journey and CX management analysis.
- Market insights and competitive landscape analysis.
- Customer segments, profiles and satisfaction.
- Brand image and positioning.
- Quantitative and qualitative research design, methodology and implementation.
- Data and insights vizualization techniques.
We use different research approaches to best address our clients‘ questions: we believe, that quantitative and qualitative research methodologies operate like different brain hemispheres and provide different value, thus combined together give a reciprocal picture granting highly valuable insights.
- getting in-depth understanding of category perception
- unfolding various opinions, attitudes and behavioral models
- understanding decision process
- generating ideas and solution alternatives
- reflecting reality as much as possible – identifying prevailing trends
- monitoring the change of information in time (comparing)
- analyzing the interactions of different factors and interdependent relationships between different indicators
WHY WE ARE GOOD AT DOING IT?
we use quality-assuring methods in each step of the research:
We are skilled in:
- determining, which method or combination of methods is needed based on the client’s problem
- understanding, which approach works best for the target audience
We have the knowledge to:
- form accurate criteria to ensure representation of each key customer segment
- set the most suitable respondent quotas to ensure meaningful insights
We are experienced in:
- choosing the right questions for your problem
- combining direct and indirect questions
- building easily understandable and bias-preventing questions and layouts
- personal trainings for interviewers, periodical listening of conducted interviews
- periodical testing of the online survey sheets, checking the data matrix
We have in-house expertise to moderate IDs and FGDs, by ensuring:
- Effective content flow and dynamics management
- Careful possession of the questions, recognizing and developing important deviations from the scenario
- Professional use of indirect questions and projective techniques
We perform three-level data analysis to ensure the providing of actionable and meaningful insights:
- What data shows?
- What data says?
- What is worth implementing?